Sunday, June 9, 2013

Don't pressure me

(I will follow the blog of anyone and everyone who knows the song that the title came from)

Let's face it, my last attempt at blogging didn't go very well. Not opening up in real life doesn't always translate to opening up online. Plus there was always pressure (that I put on myself mainly) to write a post at least once a week or so, followed by the guilt that came with not posting.

But this time is different. This time, I'm focusing solely on baking and I'm going to try to not feel guilty if weeks go by and I don't post. I may not bake a lot but when I do, I try to bake something apart from your basic, everyday chocolate chip cookies and cake and brownies from mixes. And these recipes are something that I wanna share.

Sure, I might have personal posts, but for the most part, this is a recipe blog. Enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...