Monday, January 1, 2018

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

The only other flavor I had to go on for Helen was peanut butter. Which is probably just as broad as chocolate, even when the two are paired together. I decided to find something simple and quick since most of the other recipes I chose were a bit more complex and lengthy to do and I wanted to give myself a break at one point (as well as have a couple free days for holiday events that came up, seeing as how I didn't plan very well for when I'd make which recipe). I finally decided on Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from The Bitter Side of Sweet.






Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (source)



Ingredients


  • 14 ounce can sweeten condensed milk
  • 12 ounce bag semi sweet mini chocolate chips
  • 4 tablespoons peanut butter


Directions


  1. Pour milk and chocolate chips into microwavable bowl.
  2. Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Stir still smooth.
  3. Pour and smooth out into 8X8 pan lined with parchment paper.
  4. Top with peanut butter and swirl.
  5. Allow to set in refrigerator for 40 minutes or until ready to serve.

Helen seemed to like them so I think I'll do this combo again for her next year.






No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...